iCandy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCandy Lounge

Kick back, relax and enjoy the sweet atmosphere

Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance! IcandyhomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
9of13
Candy Man
Candy Man
9of13

Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance! Empty
PostSubject: Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance!   Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks to the combined efforts of BGR, N4BB and Jeruknipis, we have a good look at the upcoming Blackberry Torch 9810, also known as the Torch 2! The info on it shows that this model looks to take on the original Torch and blow it out of the water.

As the rundown begins, we can see that the device will have a 640x480 screen. Physically, its the same size as the 9800, but the resolution on the 9810 is superior!
A 1.2GHz processor will help speed the device's 768MB of RAM and 8GB eMMC which is suppose to allow Media card support for applications. What I personally like, is the HD video recording feature of a 1280x720 size in a 720p HD format. NICE!

Now a few months ago I really wanted a Torch. A BB touchscreen slider with a QWERTY keyboard was just right for me. But I never got my hands on one. I recently got the Style 9670 and I'm loving it. But the specs on this new Torch puts one word on my mind: WHOA!

Check out the pics below for a better look at the upcoming 9810!

Back to top Go down

Blackberry Torch 2 (9810) makes an appearance!
Page 1 of 1