iCandy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCandy Lounge

Kick back, relax and enjoy the sweet atmosphere

[Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway IcandyhomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xan
Admin
Admin
Xan

[Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: [Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway   [Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM me WITH YOUR DEVICE MODEL NUMBER AND OS for a chance to win 1 of 5 freebies! Or purchase from Mobihand for only $.99 cents for a limited time. Smile

OS5/OS6

*Please remember screenshots vary based on OS and device model.
*No modifications/customizations requests will be accepted.
*Please do not purchase if you prefer stock themes. THIS IS NOT A STOCK THEME.
*TB6 is still in beta, so I will try to fix any bugs found, however, due to limitation, fixes may have to wait until a (let's all pray) fully functioning TB6 is released.

Many thanks to Flybabyroxy for naming this theme and testing the OS 5 Version...which I wouldn't have made had she not threatened me with death. Razz xoxo

Après, in French, means "after". I wanted to make a theme similar to my last theme, Focus, and make another version. I took some feedback provided, along with some new ideas I worked on with 9of13 and tried to re-vamp Focus, but it turned into a theme all it's own. So here's the features for the appropriately named, Après:

Please note, OS 6 users must disable Universal Search option in order to access hotkey features.

*Hidden Vertical Dock- 0/spacebar
*SMS/Text Messages-$
*Social Feeds (OS6 ONLY)-s
*QuickLaunch-*
*OCD Slot-Hide with -(minus), show with + (plus)

Après is an offspring of Focus, designed to provide more clarity. The hidden dock slides vertically. Docks and banners have a clear glass effect for added wallpaper friendliness. Battery and signal meters are custom made. OCD slot hides for convenience, allowing more homescreen space. Torch Landscape mode DOES have trackpad navigation, but does NOT have the hidden dock feature.

Love to see screen shots from anyone who owns this theme as well. Hope you enjoy it.

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS/THEME DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for $.99 cents!
Back to top Go down
https://icandy.forumotion.com

[Premium] "Après" 5 Freebie Giveaway
Page 1 of 1