iCandy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCandy Lounge

Kick back, relax and enjoy the sweet atmosphere

Droid Wallpapers? IcandyhomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Droid Wallpapers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toughlove

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 am

Does anyone know of any sites that have a wide selection of girly Droid wallpapers? I can't seem to find ANY & it's really starting to make me want to go back to Blackberry. Yes, just for that reason. -_- Sorry, if this isn't the right place to post this. :/
Back to top Go down
ccpooch

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Same here, would love girly wallpapers for my droid!
Back to top Go down
toughlove

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:41 am

I've found some, I'm just reallllly picky. Lol. But it seems like every girly Droid blog I've found has shut down. Sad But what kind of wallpapers are you interested in? Maybe I could send you some of mine? Smile
Back to top Go down
Xan
Admin
Admin
Xan

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm

I have been on a wallpaper mission for the BB Torch for the same reason. I have a droid myself and have saved some from the apps i have. if you like, I'll post some here. I will keep an eye out while I'm hunting around. Feel free to start a thread and post any you want to share as well Smile
Back to top Go down
https://icandy.forumotion.com
toughlove

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:04 am

Hmm... I will probably start a thread for mine. They're mostly just walls people have posted for BB or some from DeviantArt that I changed the sizes of or edited a tad bit. :p
Back to top Go down
ccpooch

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 pm

toughlove wrote:
Hmm... I will probably start a thread for mine. They're mostly just walls people have posted for BB or some from DeviantArt that I changed the sizes of or edited a tad bit. :p
That would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Droid Wallpapers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droid Wallpapers?   Droid Wallpapers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droid Wallpapers?
Page 1 of 1