iCandy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCandy Lounge

Kick back, relax and enjoy the sweet atmosphere

BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles IcandyhomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xan
Admin
Admin
Xan

BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Empty
PostSubject: BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles   BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Thought I would post this again and Tweet seeing as some folks missed it the first couple of times...

You wanted more personalization...here it is. The latest leaked version of BBM with the ability to color code your BBM contacts chat bubbles. Please note that you must be running the latest OS version 6.0.0.5XX on your BB for this to work. Don't quote me on it, but others have claimed to have successfully installed it on lower versions. If you don't know how to upgrade your OS...please do not attempt to upgrade without doing a little research first as you might brick your BB in the process. Many thanks to 9of13 for providing the instructions on how to do this.

1. Upgrade your OS if you're not running .5xx or higher already. (or at your own risk, chance it with a lower OS)

2. Install BBID via this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. Install the new BBM 6 via this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Once BBM 6 is installed, you'll need to install the COD's contained in this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Download BBSAK on your PC to install the COD files. BBSAK is free and it's very easy to install the COD files. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://icandy.forumotion.com
dancingqueen

PostSubject: Re: BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles   BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:10 am

Hi! Thanks for this tutorial! Smile i think it will work for me.. but! i don't have wifi connection hence i can't download the BBM6 over the air so i was wondering if you could kindly provide the zip folder? :/
Back to top Go down
Kingdombuilder
Admin
Admin
Kingdombuilder

PostSubject: Re: BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles   BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:22 pm

This is sweet... Thanks for posting this for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mobiletropolis.com
dancingqueen

PostSubject: Re: BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles   BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:07 am

I found the link for the zip file for downloading BBM6 at bbh-plus.net under desktop downloads. My bb 9700 runs on OS 6.0.0.534 so I should be able to get it up and running, right? I tried installing the .alx file via DTM however, I kept getting an error message stating that no applications for my handheld was found so, I resorted to using BBSAK (which by the way, works ONLY sometimes for some reason) to install the .cod and .jad files, which worked out fine.

Under my "applications management", I've BBM656;
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

And, it consists of 21 modules ;

However, my blackberry messenger looks the same! ;

Like, I didn't even have to restore my BBM contacts... so, the BBM I have in my bb is still the default BBM 5.0? D;

I want color-coded ones.! D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles   BBM 6.0.0.54 w/Color Coded Contact Chat Bubbles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iCandy Lounge :: How-To :: BlackBerry Tutorials-
Jump to: