iCandy Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCandy Lounge

Kick back, relax and enjoy the sweet atmosphere

"Coming soon" bwi IcandyhomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Coming soon" bwi

Go down 
+2
songbird
Xan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xan
Admin
Admin
Xan

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 pm

I was a little annoyed at some of the discussions on the BW thread lately over at CB, regarding the dislike of "coming soon" themes and bwi's and wanting to have those posts removed, limited, whatever lol. It inspired me to throw this set together and name it "coming soon".

*please do not post any of my work on other websites without my permission...as some have done with my previous sets...Thanks in advance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://icandy.forumotion.com
songbird

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Xan wrote:
I was a little annoyed at some of the discussions on the BW thread lately over at CB, regarding the dislike of "coming soon" themes and bwi's and wanting to have those posts removed, limited, whatever lol. It inspired me to throw this set together and name it "coming soon".

*please do not post any of my work on other websites without my permission...as some have done with my previous sets...Thanks in advance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for the cute bw set and also loving the name!
Back to top Go down
babychan

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:16 pm

That set is cute thanks!
Back to top Go down
cathylewis

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

love this cute set-thanks for sharing and love the irony with the name!!!
Back to top Go down
ria__x

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am

hahahah love the name. this is one cute set! i never had a problem with 'coming soons'. people have to understand we all have lives and don't spend it making bwi's/battexs/walls for everyone!! sheesh haha. thanks again Xan! always been a fan. :]
Back to top Go down
toughlove

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 am

Love this. Wish I had a Blackberry right about now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Coming soon" bwi Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming soon" bwi   "Coming soon" bwi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Coming soon" bwi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iCandy Lounge :: BlackBerry Bliss :: BerryWeather Skins-
Jump to: